Saturday 15 April 2017

Cupcakes Decorating Demonstration By Phoon Huat

Recently, I visited Phoon Huat Pte Ltd store located at Buona Vista MRT. I think this store is Phoon Huat Pte Ltd biggest store. I thought to myself that this is a baker paradise because everything u need for baking can be found inside the store.

When I am shopping in the store, I noticed that a lady was demonstrating on how to decorate cupcakes using various materials such as gum paste and butter cream. She invited me to see the demonstration and I joined in for awhile cause I got to rush to another place. After seeing the demonstration, I learnt quite a number of skills on how to decorate cupcakes such as using toothpick to hold the decorations onto the cupcake and to mix alcohol with gold dusting to make the gold colour richer when applied to the gum paste. It was an eye opener because I never see such demonstration before and I learnt some skills. Plus it was free, that's why I thought to blog it down. Then I got interested in such demonstrations as such called up the store to check if anymore of such demonstration. Then one of the store personnel said that I have to call during office hours to their main office to check for these demonstrations.







No comments:

Post a Comment