Tuesday 3 May 2016

Saving on Baby Product Samples


When I was working as a business lounge executive, some hotel guests treated me as their friend and recommended good things to me. As such when I was pregnant with my first child, one of the guests recommended me to his sister who is working in a baby product company in order for me to receive baby product sample. Then I realised that some baby product companies do send samples to market their products to potential customers.
After awhile, his sister's company did send me some samples and I really liked them because they are good in quality and affordable. As such I bought the company products for a few years.
When I was pregnant with my second child, I was determined to note down I think all the baby product companies and visited their website to request for samples. The baby product brands that I received so far were Nestle, Drypers, Dumex, Mead Johnson Nutrition, Abbott, Wyeth Nutrition. The samples I received were very handy as they allowed baby (@ different growth stages) & me (@ maternity & lactating stages) to try out their suitability and at a meantime save some of my household expenses especially milk powder which are getting more and more expensive. Hope you will also try out this method that will help you to save on your baby expenses.  
One of Dumex Samples
One of Abbott Samples
One of Mead Johnson Nutrition Samples
Nestle Sample come with a Diaper Bag
Inside Bag are Nestle Sample



No comments:

Post a Comment