Thursday 12 May 2016

Saving by buying Baby Products from Jin Tai Mart

I used to work in Ubi and found Jin Tai Mart selling baby products at a cheap price. However after realised it for a few months, it closed down but to my surprise it open a new branch at Bedok which is near my house. Wow! it is such a blessing as I can enjoy saving from buying baby products such as diapers and milk powder. This shop also sells other products such as medicine, supplements and toiletries.
 
Let me show you how I save my money through buying from Jin Tai Mart. I usually buy a diaper that cost me about $16 per pack at other shops but buying from Jin Tai cost me only about $13 per pack. And by returning each diaper packeting back to the stall, I am able to to deduct $0.50 for each purchased packet. And if you buy 3 packets each time, you will enjoy a further discount of $1.  As such by buying for the other shops cost me about $16 X 3 = $48. As for Jin Tai Mart it only cost me $13 X 3 - 0.5 X 3 (Bought 3 packets previously) - $1 (Bought 3 packets) = $36.50. The differences are $11.50. As such is about 23% off from the usually price. They also have such discount practise for milk powder. As such I hope that you can save your money by buying from them. Here is the link about Jin Tai Mart.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. Might you know if Jin Tai carries Ensure Lite? I can't find their telephone number.

    ReplyDelete