Sunday 24 April 2016

Budgeted Children Shoes

In 2015, I was looking for good quality ( velcro – easy to wear, PVC surfaced – easy to clean, thick cushion for comfort & support) & afforable (less then $20) school shoes for my toddler. I looked around but noticed such school shoes usually cost around $30. As such, I procrastinated to buy them for awhile until when I visited Mustafa Center. Mustafa Center offers a wide range of school shoes and I found “Disney” branded school shoes fulfilled all my criteria. I immediately bought one pair and after wearing  it for about a year, it is still in good condition as shown in below picture (shoe sole didn’t wear off much, clean and undamaged appearance) as such I decided to go back and buy another pair for alternate usage.

Talking about children shoes, there is another place that sell good quality & afforable  prices shoes. It is Bata. They almost always have great disount for children shoes. I bought a “Bubblegummers” sandlers at 50% discount which cost me about $15. However, they usually have more discounted girl then boy shoes. Another place to get good quality & afforable children shoes is at Expo either Robinson/ John Little Sale. I bought a bundle of 3 pairs of “Fox” slippers for my son at $6. Another place which I recent found is the Decathlon located at Chai Chee Technopark, it offers children sport shoes for only $5. As such it is easy to get children shoes that fit into your budget if you just go to the right places.
 
 


 
Disney school shoes after wearing for about a year





 


2ndpair which I recently bought

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Bubblegummers sandles after wearing for about a year


3 pairs of Fox slippers after wearing for about 6 months
Decathlon children sport shoes for only $5

No comments:

Post a Comment