Sunday 29 May 2016

Saving through buying from Shen Kwong Trading Co

My dad sometimes will buy clothing for my son. He mostly buys clothing from Shen Kwong Trading Co which is opposite Kwan Im Thong Hood Cho Temple. He will tell me that they are wholesaler as such their clothing there are inexpensive about 4 shirts for $10 or less. 

One day after a visit to KKH, I decided to check out the store because KKH provides free shutter bus services to Bugis. The store sells many other textiles products for baby and children. I like their clothing which is made from 100% cotton. Cotton is soft and breathable, suitable to wear in hot and humid weather like Singapore. For more benefits of cotton, you may refer to this link

I bought quite a number of their products like shirts, pants, singlets, and underwears. One of my favourite products is the perforated shirts because they are perforated, they are able to give the extra coolness to the child body. 
Perforated Singlet
Close up on the perforated material
Knitted Caps
Mittens & Booties
Rompers
Actually also bought about 20 pieces of their baby products etc shirt, pants, body suits and hat to make into cupcakes as baby shower gift. Below picture was my creation. I hope that you will like my creation and consider visiting this shop for good value for money textile products for baby and children. 

Baby Clothing Cupcakes Gift

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention! We shared your post on our Facebook page :)
    Shen Kwong Trading Co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome and thanks for giving us an affordable option when purchasing clothing. We love it so much.

      Delete