Wednesday 30 November 2016

Internet worksheets

Mid November and December are school holidays for my older son, Peter who is now in nursery two. His teachers give him school holiday homework. The holiday homework is to trace from A to Z. This is to strengthen their alphabets recognition and writing skill. Simple yet important homework for his next step in education because he may need to write words in his kindergarten class.
Peter school holiday homework
Thought of buying some tracing alphabets books for him to practise because teachers only give him a set of alphabets to trace. He finished the worksheet in about 10 minutes as such I feel that he can practise more during the holidays. The school holiday day is quite long and I do not wish him to spend it just by playing toys and watch television programs at home. 
Internet tracing worksheets
Then I search Internet for free tracing worksheets for him. To my pleasure, I found quite a lot of websites offering tracing worksheets that can be downloaded to print for free. This is an area I yet to explore. I believe that next time when I need resources, I can be creative and search the Internet for resources that are suitable for him to engage. As such I encourage you to also explore this channel for free resources for your children to engage too. Hope you like what I share and share with us about your experiences on Internet resources. Thank you ðŸ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment