Tuesday 2 August 2016

A Funtastic Playroom

Recently, I brought my 3 years old son to the North East Community Toy Library located at Pasir Ris Elias Community Club set up by North East Community Development Council (CDC) and Cerebral Palsy Alliance Singapore (CPAS). It opens daily from 10.30am to 3.30pm then 4.30pm to 8.30pm and closes on Public Holidays. There is no limit as to how long you can play and no admission charges are required.

Toys nicely displayed
Ball Pit
Train Set
Nice Reminder Poster
 We went about 6.30pm and the place was not packed with children. As such my son got the chance to play with lots of toys. He played etc building blocks, trains, puzzle, stepping piano, ball pits, tents, cooking set and fishing. This toy library encourages special need and mainstream children to play together. I think that my child can learn emotional intelligent skills through playing with other children. As such, I find this place a meaningful and affordable place for children to play in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment